Gmelius lets you convert any email address such as info@, hello@, and support@ into a shared inbox with built-in assignments right inside Gmail without switching to another platform.
The email address you can share can be any of these three types:
- A Gmail account
- A Google Group
- An alias of a Google Workspace account
Benefits of using a Gmelius shared inbox.
- No need to share the password of a Gmail account.
- Emails are synced across users' accounts, meaning that all shared inbox members can see the email conversations in real-time (no need to Bcc/Cc or forward emails)
- It is designed for external email communication, meaning it offers the accountability and transparency that Google Groups and the other type of email addresses do not offer.
- It integrates with your other favorite daily apps, e.g., Slack and Trello
- You can create Workflow Rules to automate many processes in a shared inbox in a clear and precise way.
Shared inbox display
- Ticketing folders
- Board view of the shared inbox
- Live feed notifications (in the email view)
- Conversation widget (in the email view)
- Notes (in the email view)
- Do I have to be the admin to create a shared inbox?
No, you do not have to be the Gmelius admin to create a shared inbox. However, your ability to create a shared inbox depends on the type of email address you want to share. Learn more
- Should I create a shared inbox or a shared label?
Click here to understand the difference and decide which one you need.
- My shared inbox is not working, what can I do?