Add users from different domains
How To: Install Gmelius
How To: Install Gmelius across a Google Workspace domain
Is Gmelius available on mobile?
Switching to Gmelius
Create a board
Add and manage task cards
Add an email to a board
Manage your boards
How to delete a board
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Stop sharing an email conversation
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to: Setup an email alias
How to: Change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
Prevent email conversations from being shared
Shared conversation links
Users are not receiving emails in the shared inbox
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Edit your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Understanding Gmelius Rules
How to create a rule
Set-up an auto responder
SLA for shared inboxes
Assign in a round-robin
Create a new meeting
How To: Schedule meetings from your inbox
How To: Share and edit meetings
How To: Connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
Create a sequence
Add contacts to a sequence
Remove a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to stop a multi-stage campaign?
Understanding the analytics of your campaign
How to: Set up a campaign with SMTP
Create and use email templates
Create and use email snippets
Manage your email templates
Add attachments to a template
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
What happens at the end of my trial?
What are the limits on the free version of Gmelius?
How to contact support
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Gmail is slow
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Understanding your invoice
How To: Update my billing details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
How to: Upgrade to a paid plan
Updated by Gmelius
Gmelius Rules allow you to automate your workflow. Save you time by automating repetitive processes and increase your team's efficiency.
Plans: Growth and above.
- The creator of shared label or a shared inbox
- The account administrator
- The user with the manager role under your Gmelius account
Rules are made up of three sections:
- FOR EACH: the trigger event that qualifies a rule to start scanning for the filter conditions.
- IF: filter conditions that need to exist in order for the rule to run the actions.
- OR IF: add another condition. Either this condition or the previous one will trigger the action.
- THEN: resulting action that occurs from the rule once conditions are met.
We'll go through each specific condition within each of the three categories.
⚡︎ Rules are specific to a shared mailbox/label and work on all the emails that arrive in that shared mailbox/label.
The For Each section contains triggering events that will cause Gmelius to start evaluating the conditions of your rule and see if they are met.
List of triggers:
- New conversation: A brand new conversation.
- Customer reply: A customer reply in an existing thread.
- Teammate reply: A teammate's reply is sent in an existing thread.
- New note: An internal note is posted in a conversation.
- Conversation tagged: A tag is added to a conversation.
- Conversation untagged: A tag is removed from a conversation.
- Conversation assigned to: A conversation is assigned to a teammate.
- Status change to: A conversation changes status to re-open, pending or closed.
The If section contains the filters you've set that must exist in order for the actions to run.
List of filters:
- Sender email address: Text requirements in the From field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with.
- Cc email address: Text requirements in the Cc field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain Starts with, Ends with
- Email subject: Text requirements in the conversation subject line, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email body: Text requirements in the conversation body, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email time:
- is between: Compares dates and times inside the defined ones
- is outside: Compares dates and times outside to the defined ones
- Conversation assignee: Assignee requirements. An email can be also assigned to anybody.
- Conversation status: Conversation status requirements which the following sub-filters: Open, Pending, Closed
AND/OR rule conditions
Gmelius allows you to create rules using AND/OR statements. With this capability, you're able to create complex workflows within a single rule, making it easier to manage moving forward.
Using AND type
You are able to create conditions using And types. Using And will require all the listed conditions to be true in order for the rule to take action.
Using OR IF type
You will be able to create alternative conditions. Using Or will require only one of those conditions to be true.
You can also use a combination of these two types.
Listing keywords within a filter
Some conditions allow you to type in your own text for the condition (such as Email Subject, Body, Sender email address, CC email address).
The Then section contains the list of actions that will result when all filters are met.
List of actions:
- Assign to: Assign conversation to a specific teammate.
- Change status to: Change the status of a conversation, to re-open, pending, closed.
- Add tag: Add a specific tag.
- Remove tag: Remove a specific tag.
- Send email: Reply with a specific canned response. You can use your Gmelius templates.
- Move to board: Move the conversation to a specific Gmelius board.
- Add label: Apply a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Remove label: Remove a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Snooze: Snooze a conversation.
- Add a note: An internal note is posted in the conversation.
- Archive email: Archive the email conversation.
Using AND type
You are able to create multiple actions in one rule using And types.