Switching to Gmelius
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Remove emails from your shared inbox
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to setup a G Suite email alias
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Managing your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Create a sequence
Enroll contacts in a sequence
Unenroll a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
Test email tracking
What is the difference between snooze and follow-up?
How to customize snooze and follow-up behavior?
Snooze and Conversation View mode OFF
Shared conversation links
FAQs & Troubleshooting
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support
How to use Gmelius shortcuts
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Groups and sub-teams
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Prevent forwarded emails from being shared
Understanding your invoice
How to update my billing details
How to get an invoice with my company details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
Updated by Gmelius
Gmelius Rules allow you to automate your workflow. Save you time by automating repetitive processes and increase your team's efficiency.
⚡︎ We offering early access to a powerful feature to gather feedback and insights from our community. Share yours with ✉️ firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans: Growth and above.
Rules are made up of three sections:
- FOR EACH: the trigger event that qualifies a rule to start scanning for the filter conditions
- IF: filter conditions that need to exist in order for the rule to run the actions
- THEN: resulting action that occurs from the rule once conditions are met
We'll go through each specific condition within each of the three categories.
⚡︎Rules are specific to a shared mailbox/label and work on all the emails that arrive in that shared mailbox/label.
The For Each section contains triggering events that will cause Gmelius to start evaluating the conditions of your rule and see if they are met.
List of triggers:
- New conversation: A brand new conversation.
- Customer reply: A customer reply in an existing thread.
- Teammate reply: A teammate's reply is sent in an existing thread.
- New note: An internal note is posted in a conversation.
- Conversation assigned to: A conversation is assigned to a teammate.
- Status change to: A conversation changes status to re-open, pending or closed.
The If section contains the filters you've set that must exist in order for the actions to run.
List of filters:
- Sender email address: Text requirements in the From field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Starts with, Ends with.
- Cc email address: Text requirements in the Cc field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Starts with, Ends with
- Email subject: Text requirements in the conversation subject line, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email body: Text requirements in the conversation body, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email time:
- is between: Compares dates and times inside the defined ones
- is outside: Compares dates and times outside to the defined ones
Using AND type
You are able to create conditions using And types. Using And will require all the listed conditions to be true in order for the rule to take action.
The Then section contains the list of actions that will result when all filters are met.
List of actions:
- Assign to: Assign conversation to a specific teammate.
- Change status to: Change the status of a conversation, to re-open, pending, closed.
- Add tag: Add a specific tag.
- Remove tag: Remove a specific tag.
- Send email: Reply with a specific canned response. You can use your Gmelius templates.
- Move to board: Move the conversation to a specific Gmelius board.
- Add label: Apply a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Remove label: Remove a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Snooze: Snooze a conversation.
- Add a note: An internal note is posted in the conversation.
- Archive email: Archive the email conversation.