Add users from different domains
How to install Gmelius
How To Install Gmelius across a Google Workspace domain
Is Gmelius available on mobile?
Switching to Gmelius
How to create a board
How to add and use task cards
How to add an email to a board
Manage your boards
How to delete a board
How to create a shared inbox
How to convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
How to send emails and reply from a shared email address
How to stop sharing an email conversation
How to rename or delete your shared inbox
How to create and use tags
How to create an email alias
How to change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
How to consolidate multiple email addresses in one shared inbox
How to use keyboard Shortcuts
How to prevent email conversations from being shared
Understanding shared inboxes
How to use a shared conversation links
Users are not receiving emails in the shared inbox
Pin the "Mine (all)" in your inbox
How to create and use Gmail shared labels
How to edit your shared labels
Understanding the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label
Prioritise a shared label
Notes & Mentions
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Understanding Gmelius Rules
How to create a rule
How to set-up an autoresponder
How to create alerts for shared inboxes (SLA)
How to assign emails in a round robin
How to create a meeting
How to schedule meetings from your inbox
How to share and edit meetings
How to connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
How to create a sequence
How to add contacts to a sequence
How to remove a contact from a sequence
How to share a sequence
How to edit an active sequence
How to pause a sequence during the weekend
How to unthread emails in a sequence
How to create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
Understanding the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
How to add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
Why my campaign is not sent to all contacts?
How to stop a multi-stage campaign?
How to export my Google contacts to a CSV file
Understanding the analytics of your campaign
How to set up a campaign with SMTP
How to create and use email templates
How to create and use email snippets
Manage your email templates
How to add attachments to a template
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
I get an open notification when checking my sent emails
Email tracking is not working
Possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius SLAs and System Requirements
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Gmail is slow
User showing as inactive
Legal & Policies
How to add and manage users
Roles and permissions
How to transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
How to permanently delete your Gmelius account
Difference between my legacy plan and the current ones
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Understanding your invoice
How to update my billing details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
How to upgrade to a paid plan
Train your teammates
Updated by Gmelius
Gmelius Rules allow you to automate your workflow. Save you time by automating repetitive processes and increase your team's efficiency.
You can create Rules in your Gmelius dashboard: gmelius.io/automation/rules/create
Plans: Available across plans, with specific restrictions, applied as detailed on our pricing page.
- The creator of shared label or a shared inbox
- The account administrator
- The user with the manager role under your Gmelius account
Rules are made up of three sections:
- FOR EACH: the trigger event that qualifies a rule to start scanning for the filter conditions.
- IF: filter conditions that need to exist in order for the rule to run the actions.
- OR IF: add another condition. Either this condition or the previous one will trigger the action.
- THEN: resulting action that occurs from the rule once conditions are met.
We'll go through each specific condition within each of the three categories.
⚡︎ Rules are specific to a shared mailbox/label and work on all the emails that arrive in that shared mailbox/label.
The For Each section contains triggering events that will cause Gmelius to start evaluating the conditions of your rule and see if they are met.
List of triggers:
- New conversation: A brand new conversation.
- Customer reply: A customer reply in an existing thread.
- Teammate reply: A teammate's reply is sent in an existing thread.
- New note: An internal note is posted in a conversation.
- Conversation tagged: A tag is added to a conversation.
- Conversation untagged: A tag is removed from a conversation.
- Conversation assigned to: A conversation is assigned to a teammate.
- Status change to: A conversation changes status to re-open, pending or closed.
The If section contains the filters you've set that must exist in order for the actions to run.
List of filters:
- Sender email address: Text requirements in the From field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with.
- Cc email address: Text requirements in the Cc field, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain Starts with, Ends with
- Email subject: Text requirements in the conversation subject line, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email body: Text requirements in the conversation body, which has the following sub-filters: Is, Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with. The text that you enter here does not need to be in quotes.
- Email time:
- is between: Compares dates and times inside the defined ones
- is outside: Compares dates and times outside to the defined ones
- Conversation assignee: Assignee requirements. An email can be also assigned to anybody.
- Conversation status: Conversation status requirements which the following sub-filters: Open, Pending, Closed
AND/OR rule conditions
Gmelius allows you to create rules using AND/OR statements. With this capability, you're able to create complex workflows within a single rule, making it easier to manage moving forward.
Using AND type
You are able to create conditions using And types. Using And will require all the listed conditions to be true in order for the rule to take action.
Using OR IF type
You will be able to create alternative conditions. Using Or will require only one of those conditions to be true.
You can also use a combination of these two types.
Listing keywords within a filter
Some conditions allow you to type in your own text for the condition (such as Email Subject, Body, Sender email address, CC email address).
The Then section contains the list of actions that will result when all filters are met.
List of actions:
- Assign to: Assign conversation to a specific teammate.
- Change status to: Change the status of a conversation, to re-open, pending, closed.
- Add tag: Add a specific tag.
- Remove tag: Remove a specific tag.
- Send email: Reply with a specific canned response. You can use your Gmelius templates.
- Move to board: Move the conversation to a specific Gmelius board.
- Add label: Apply a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Remove label: Remove a Gmail label or a Gmelius shared Gmail label.
- Snooze: Snooze a conversation.
- Add a note: An internal note is posted in the conversation.
- Archive email: Archive the email conversation.
Using AND type
You are able to create multiple actions in one rule using And types.