In this page
Updated by Gmelius
What’s your role as an admin?
The first person to sign up for your company is the default company super-admin, who can then set up the team pilot workspace and invite more teammates to help. When you’re rolling out Gmelius for your team, you’ll get to design your teams' set up and decide who can do what in Gmelius.
It’s great to keep these things in mind:
1. How do the teams in your company interact with each other? For instance, does your support team work closely and exchange a lot of emails with sales?
2. What levels of access do your teammates need in Gmelius? Gmelius Growth allows you to create a manager role, and Gmelius Pro lets you create different permissions for every team at Gmelius - so you’ll be able to limit access where it works best for you.
To understand better teams, roles, and permissions at Gmelius, read these articles:
Follow the 10 steps below to dive right into Gmelius. We’ll walk you through the initial set up process to get you and your team off to a running start 💪
Finish your account set-up
- Enable push notifications and set-up your notification settings;
- Upload your profile picture
- Download our official extension for your browser: https://gmelius.com/download/extension
- Install Gmelius mobile apps (Android beta, iOS beta).
Invite your team and set up your team workspace
- Invite your team: they will all get an email from us to start setting up their accounts.
- Depending on your use case, we recommend you to create:
- Create your first shared inbox - if you need any assistance in the process, here is a complete guide.
- Create your first team board to manage any project and pipeline without leaving your inbox.
- Connect Gmelius to Slack - you can connect your shared inbox and/or shared labels (linked to your team boards) with Slack to assign emails, add internal notes, set the status of each ticket, and even reply to emails directly from Slack.
Start collaborating and getting work done
- Assign emails/tasks to the team.
- @Mention teammates in shared notes to collaborate in real-time on any email.
- Set up shared email templates to help your team reply faster.
- Automate repetitive tasks by creating rules and sequences.
Book your 1:1 onboarding session
Fill out the short form below and get directly in touch with a Gmelius Product Coach who will help you set Gmelius up according to your needs and requirements. It's free.