Train your teammates
Add users from different domains
How to install Gmelius
How To Install Gmelius across a Google Workspace domain
Is Gmelius available on mobile?
Switching to Gmelius
How to create a shared inbox
How to create a shared inbox for a primary email address
How to create a shared inbox for an alias
How to create a shared inbox for a Google Group
Understanding shared inboxes
How to manage emails in your shared inbox
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox created from a Google Group
Manage users of a workspace
How to send emails and reply from a shared email address
How to stop sharing an email conversation?
How to rename or delete your shared inbox
How to create an email alias
How to consolidate multiple email addresses into one shared inbox
Prevent forwarded emails from being shared
How to manage your shared inbox with the Board View
How to create a board
How to add and use task cards
How to add an email to a board
Manage your boards
How to create a board of your inbox
How to add attachments in boards
How to use automations with Boards
How to delete a board
Shared Gmail Labels
How to share Gmail labels
How to edit your shared labels
How to manage and apply shared Gmail labels
How to filter emails in shared label by assignments or status
Prioritise a shared label
Notes and @mentions
How to create and use tags
Understanding the difference between a shared inbox and a shared Gmail label
How to use workspaces?
How to share a draft in Gmail?
How to avoid double replies
How to use shared conversation permalinks?
Emails are not arriving in the shared inbox
How to be notified of assigned emails?
How to view the full history of a shared email conversation?
How to use the multiple inbox view
Pin the "Mine (all)" in your inbox
Rules and SLAs
Understanding Gmelius Rules
How to create a rule
How to see emails both in a workspace and in your regular inbox
How to set-up an autoresponder
How to create alerts for shared inboxes (SLA)
How to automatically assign emails
How to add and use business hours
How to create and share email templates
How to create and use email snippets
How to use a template in Gmail
How to insert images in a template
How to add attachments to a template
How to add smart variables to a template
How to manage your email templates
How to create a meeting
How to schedule meetings from your inbox
How to share and edit meetings
How to connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
How to create a sequence
How to add contacts to a sequence
How to remove a contact from a sequence
How to share a sequence
How to edit an active sequence
How to pause a sequence during the weekend
How to unthread emails in a sequence
How to create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
Understanding the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
How to add an unsubscribe link
Why my campaign is not sent to all contacts?
How to stop a multi-stage campaign?
How to export my Google contacts to a CSV file
Understanding the analytics of your campaign
How to set up a campaign with SMTP
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
I get an open notification when checking my sent emails
Email tracking is not working
Possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
Account & Billing
How to add and manage users
Gmelius roles and permissions
How to transfer a Gmelius subscription to another account
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
How to permanently delete your Gmelius account
Custom roles and permissions
Difference between my legacy plan and the current ones
How to update my billing details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
How to upgrade to a paid plan
FAQ & Quick Fixes
Gmelius is not loading
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
Workspaces created before April 2021
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Gmail is slow
User showing as inactive
Legal & Policies
Why is authentication required?
Is Gmelius HIPAA compliant?
Gmelius SLAs and System Requirements
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Google Advanced Protection
Is Gmelius GDPR compliant?
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Updated by Gmelius
What’s your role as an admin?
The first person to sign up for your company is the default company super-admin, who can then set up the team pilot workspace and invite more teammates to help. When you’re rolling out Gmelius for your team, you’ll get to design your teams' set up and decide who can do what in Gmelius.
It’s great to keep these things in mind:
1. How do the teams in your company interact with each other? For instance, does your support team work closely and exchange a lot of emails with sales?
2. What levels of access do your teammates need in Gmelius? Gmelius Growth allows you to create a manager role, and Gmelius Pro lets you create different permissions for every team at Gmelius - so you’ll be able to limit access where it works best for you.
To understand better teams, roles, and permissions at Gmelius, read these articles:
Follow the 10 steps below to dive right into Gmelius. We’ll walk you through the initial set up process to get you and your team off to a running start 💪
Finish your account set-up
- Enable push notifications and set-up your notification settings;
- Upload your profile picture
- Download our official extension for your browser: https://gmelius.com/download/extension
- Install Gmelius mobile apps (Android beta, iOS beta).
Invite your team and set up your team workspace
- Invite your team: they will all get an email from us to start setting up their accounts.
- Depending on your use case, we recommend you to create:
- Create your first shared inbox - if you need any assistance in the process, here is a complete guide.
- Create your first team board to manage any project and pipeline without leaving your inbox.
- Connect Gmelius to Slack - you can connect your shared inbox and/or shared labels (linked to your team boards) with Slack to assign emails, add internal notes, set the status of each ticket, and even reply to emails directly from Slack.
Start collaborating and getting work done
- Assign emails/tasks to the team.
- @Mention teammates in shared notes to collaborate in real-time on any email.
- Set up shared email templates to help your team reply faster.
- Automate repetitive tasks by creating rules and sequences.
Book your 1:1 onboarding session
Fill out the short form below and get directly in touch with a Gmelius Product Coach who will help you set Gmelius up according to your needs and requirements. It's free.