Switching to Gmelius
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Remove emails from your shared inbox
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to: Setup a G Suite email alias
How to: Change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
How to: Prevent sharing conversations from a particular email address
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Managing your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Create a new meeting
How To: Schedule meetings from your inbox
How To: Share and edit meetings
How To: Connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
Create a sequence
Enroll contacts in a sequence
Unenroll a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to: Set up a campaign with SMTP
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
Test email tracking
What is the difference between snooze and follow-up?
How to customize snooze and follow-up behavior?
Snooze and Conversation View mode OFF
Shared conversation links
FAQs & Troubleshooting
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support
How to use Gmelius shortcuts
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Groups and sub-teams
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Prevent forwarded emails from being shared
Understanding your invoice
How To: Update my billing details
How to: Get an invoice with my company details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
Updated by Gmelius
What’s your role as an admin?
The first person to start a trial for your company is the default company admin, who can then set up the team pilot workspace and invite more teammates to help. When you’re rolling out Gmelius for your team, you’ll get to design how your teams' set up and decide who can do what in Gmelius.
It’s great to keep these things in mind:
1. How do the teams in your company interact with each other? For instance, does your support team work closely and exchange a lot of emails with sales?
2. What levels of access do your teammates need in Gmelius? Gmelius Growth allows you to create a manager role and Gmelius Enterprise lets you create different permissions for every team at Gmelius - so you’ll be able to limit access where it works best for you.
To understand better teams, roles and permissions at Gmelius, read these articles:
Follow the 10 steps below to dive right into Gmelius. We’ll walk you through the initial set up process to get you and your team off to a running start 💪
Basic-walkthrough: This video 📹will introduce you to the basics of using Gmelius.
Finish your account set-up
- Enable push notifications and set-up your notification settings;
- Upload your profile picture
- Download our official extension for your browser: https://gmelius.com/download/extension
- Install Gmelius mobile apps (Android beta, iOS beta).
Invite your team and set up your team workspace
- Invite your team: they will all get an email from us to start setting up their accounts.
- Depending on your use case, we recommend you to create:
- Create your first shared inbox - if you need any assistance in the process here is a complete guide.
- Create your first team board to manage any project and pipeline without leaving your inbox.
- Connect Gmelius to Slack - you can connect your shared inbox and/or shared labels (linked to your team boards) with Slack to assign emails, add internal notes, set the status of each ticket and even reply to emails directly from Slack.
Start collaborating and getting work done
- Assign emails/tasks to the team.
- @Mention teammates in shared notes to collaborate in real-time on any email.
- Set up shared email templates to help your team reply faster.
- Automate repetitive tasks by creating rules and sequences.
Optional bonus step:
⚡︎Join the Gmelius Community, to engage with like-minded people looking to optimize their workflows, grow professionally and have fun in the process!