Add users from different domains
How To: Install Gmelius
How To: Install Gmelius across a Google Workspace domain
Is Gmelius available on mobile?
Switching to Gmelius
Create a board
Add and manage task cards
Add an email to a board
Manage your boards
How to delete a board
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Stop sharing an email conversation
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to: Setup an email alias
How to: Change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
Prevent email conversations from being shared
Shared conversation links
Users are not receiving emails in the shared inbox
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Edit your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Understanding Gmelius Rules
How to create a rule
Set-up an auto responder
SLA for shared inboxes
Assign in a round-robin
Create a new meeting
How To: Schedule meetings from your inbox
How To: Share and edit meetings
How To: Connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
Create a sequence
Add contacts to a sequence
Remove a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to stop a multi-stage campaign?
Understanding the analytics of your campaign
How to: Set up a campaign with SMTP
Create and use email templates
Create and use email snippets
Manage your email templates
Add attachments to a template
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
What happens at the end of my trial?
What are the limits on the free version of Gmelius?
How to contact support
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Gmail is slow
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Understanding your invoice
How To: Update my billing details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
How to: Upgrade to a paid plan
In this page
Updated by Gmelius
Types of Roles
Company Roles (Default)
Plan: Growth & Above
- Admin: Admins can add/ remove users, and map users to roles. They also have access to account management and billing information.
- Manager: The manager has access to team reports, user management and billing information.
- Subscription Reports: They can review team performance through access to all analytics.
- User: This is the default role assigned to all users added to an account. Users are are allowed to manage and respond to conversations.
All roles in Gmelius allow you to be the owner of shared inboxes/ labels. The owner can create and configure shared mailboxes and shared labels from their respective dashboard.
Team Roles (Custom)
- Team Admin: They can manage their respective teams' users, assign roles and access analytics.
- add / remove users to their teams
- create sub-teams within their teams
- assign roles within their teams and sub-teams
- Team Reports: They can review team performance through access to analytics.
- User: Users are are allowed to collaborate directly with their teams, and not with the whole list of users in their Gmelius subscription.
For example, you can organize your Gmelius subscription with Teams for each company department, and create separate shared inboxes, shared labels, templates, boards, and sequences for each team.
Plan: Growth & Above
As an admin of your subscription, you can change your teammate's status to a "Manager" and delegate responsibilities, from "Billing" to "User Management".
- Go to your Account and select the tab Company
- Under Action column click on Edit (pencil icon).
- Under Company Roles, select