Switching to Gmelius
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Remove emails from your shared inbox
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to: Setup a G Suite email alias
How to: Change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
How to: Prevent sharing conversations from a particular email address
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Managing your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Create a new meeting
How To: Schedule meetings from your inbox
How To: Share and edit meetings
How To: Connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
Create a sequence
Enroll contacts in a sequence
Unenroll a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to: Set up a campaign with SMTP
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
Test email tracking
What is the difference between snooze and follow-up?
How to customize snooze and follow-up behavior?
Snooze and Conversation View mode OFF
Shared conversation links
FAQs & Troubleshooting
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support
How to use Gmelius shortcuts
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Groups and sub-teams
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Prevent forwarded emails from being shared
Understanding your invoice
How To: Update my billing details
How to: Get an invoice with my company details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
Table of Contents
Updated by Gmelius
Plan: Growth & above
You can create and manage your Sequences from your Gmelius dashboard.
To create a sequence, click on the "New Sequence" blue button on the top right corner, you will be directed to your sequence's flow builder.
Direct URL: https://gmelius.io/automation/sequences/create
A Gmelius sequence always starts with an email.
Set the first step - Create Send Email
You can use your existing Gmelius templates or create a new email from scratch using as many variables as needed to personalize the content of your message, and insert your Gmail signature.
This completes the 1st stage of your sequence. Gmelius sequences' support as many stages as you need.
Add steps to your sequence
To create a new stage, just click on the big pink "+" button.
You'll see different conditions ("IF": replied, not replied, opened, not opened, ...) and different possible actions ("THEN": send email, add to a board, add a label, add a note, ...).
First choose one of the following conditions, that follows the "If:"
- Not replied: if you do not get any reply
- Replied: if you get a reply
- Upon reply: once you get a reply (no time period defined)
- Not opened: the recipient has not opened the email
- Opened: if the recipient opened the email
- Upon read = once the email is read/open (no time period defined)
- Regardless = without any condition
After selecting the period of time in which you want the condition to be verified (when applied), you select an action next to "Then":
- Send email: create an automated email follow-up
- Move to board: move the email to a board, to a specific column
- Add label: apply a label to the email
- Remove label: remove the email from a label
- Snooze: the conversation will pop at the top of your inbox
- Add a note: type a note in the email without @mention
- Archive email: removes the email from your inbox
After adding steps to your sequence, you can edit the sequence settings.
Here is a list of the available options to edit.
- Rename your sequence
- Allow recipients to be enrolled in the same sequence multiple times.
- Insert the content of previous emails inside your emails.
- Un-enroll recipients from receiving additional emails in this sequence upon reply.
- Block recipients from being enrolled in different sequences at the same time.
- Include an unsubscribe link.
- Pause the flow during weekends.
- Share and allow other users to edit the sequence