In this page
Updated by Mamdouh Abdel Meguid
The board view of your shared inbox allows you to visualize and manage your shared inbox from a Gmelius board. As each assignee will have his own column, you will have complete visibility of the email distribution and be able to manage your emails directly from the board.
- To access the board view, just click on "Board view" label in your shared inbox conversation panel, located below your closed folder.
You have various ways of assigning conversations to your teammates in the board.
- Click on "Assign to" icon on the card (see image below)
- Drag and drop the card in the column of your teammate
- Use the conversation widget inside the card
The card will be placed in the column of the user you assigned it to
Change the status of conversations
Mark as closed
- Right-click on the card
- Click on "Mark as closed"
The card will be placed in the column closed
Mark as pending
To mark a card as pending, click on a card and in the conversation widget under Status, select the status "Pending" in the dropdown list.
The card will be placed in the row "Pending" under the column of the user to whom the card is assigned.
To remove the row "Pending", disable "Split each column with pending status" in the settings of the board (see here)