How to create a shared label?Last Updated: June 18, 2019
Creating a New Shared Label
- Head to your Gmelius Dashboard to set up the new shared label:
Direct link: https://gmelius.io/shared-labels/create
- Click on the Gmelius icon for your Gmelius Sidebar to appear on Gmail.
- Click on 'Create'.
- Select from the drop-down to create a new shared label. A new tab in your browser will open directing you to your Shared Labels configuration panel.
- Fill in the Share Field with the name of the New Shared label you want to create or from the drop-down list the existing Gmail Label that you want to share.
- Enter the names of the users amongst whom you want to share the emails labeled with the Shared Labels.
- And Click on "Done".
Optional (Advanced Settings): Change your default Workflow - The default activated workflow creates duplicates of the email on the respective mailbox of the users added under the shared label configuration.