Choosing your notificationsLast Updated: March 18, 2020
Gmelius will send you a notification for:
- New shared conversations
- New assigned emails
- Notes you are mentioned in
- Notes in emails assigned to you
- Email tracking: open emails
Types of notifications and personalization
You can decide to receive push notifications and live feed notifications for the shared inboxes and shared labels of your choice.
Head to your Gmelius account
1. Enable Push notifications
2. Enable notification on new shared emails
3. Select for which shared inbox and shared labels you would like to receive live-feed and push-notifications.
4. Chose if you want to be notified on email opens
5. Enabling "Product updates" will allow you to stay up to date on new features and how you can use them to streamline your workflow.