Switching to Gmelius
Create a shared inbox
Convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
Send emails and automatically reply from a shared email address
Remove emails from your shared inbox
Rename or delete your shared inbox
Create and use tags
How to: Setup a G Suite email alias
How to: Change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
How to: Prevent sharing conversations from a particular email address
Create and work with Gmail shared labels
Managing your shared labels
What is the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label?
Notes & Mentions
Create a new meeting
How To: Schedule meetings from your inbox
How To: Share and edit meetings
How To: Connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
Create a sequence
Enroll contacts in a sequence
Unenroll a contact from a sequence
Share a sequence
Edit an active sequence
Pause a sequence during the weekend
Unthread emails in a sequence
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
What is the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
Add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to: Set up a campaign with SMTP
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
Why do I get an open notification when checking my sent emails?
Email tracking is not working
What are the possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails?
Test email tracking
What is the difference between snooze and follow-up?
How to customize snooze and follow-up behavior?
Snooze and Conversation View mode OFF
Shared conversation links
FAQs & Troubleshooting
What happens at the end of my trial?
How to contact support
How to use Gmelius shortcuts
Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Legal & Policies
Add and manage users
Roles and permissions
Groups and sub-teams
Transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
Permanently delete your Gmelius account
What is the difference between my legacy plan and the current ones?
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Prevent forwarded emails from being shared
Understanding your invoice
How To: Update my billing details
How to: Get an invoice with my company details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
Table of Contents
Updated by Gmelius
If your teams are anything like us, you probably spend a lot of your day in Slack and want to get it set up.
Connect Gmelius to Slack to:
- Manage all your shared inboxes and shared Gmail label: This a 2-way integration allowing you and your team to fully process your shared conversations from either Gmail or Slack.
- Get important updates pushed to you: You can choose to send helpful notifications — for example, to users who’ve been assigned to a conversation, to ensure you and your team don’t miss a beat.
In this article, we'll cover:
The Slack integration is available on all Gmelius plans.
What this integration can do?
With the Slack integration, Gmelius will send a Slack direct message every time a new email arrives into your shared inbox or shared Gmail label. You and your team will then be able to assign conversations, add internal notes, set the status of each ticket, and even reply to emails directly from Slack.
You can process any of the following actions, directly from Slack:
- Reply to emails
- Add a note to an email conversation
- Assign the email to a teammate part of the shared inbox or shared label connected to the Slack channel
- Change the status of an email conversation
Here's how it is gonna look, the first time you'll process an email from Slack.
- Choose the action (any of the actions mentioned above) you want to perform!
- Link Slack to your Gmelius account
- Perform any action you chose, for example, assign a conversation to your teammate.
Setting up the integration
Note: if your Slack workspace has restrictions on which apps can be installed, you may need a Slack Admin to approve the Gmelius Slack App before you can begin.
- Go to your Shared Inbox or Shared Labels dashboard tab, click on the three vertical dots to link a shared inbox/label with a slack channel and select the Slack integration entry.
- Click on "Add a Workspace"
- Click on "Allow" to allow Gmelius to communicate with Slack.
- Choose the Slack channel where you want to receive notifications for new emails, notes, assignments, etc.
- Decide which notifications you would like to see on Slack.
Click Done... and then, Gmelius is in Slack!
Connect a private Slack channel
Prior to doing the 5 steps above, make sure you invite Gmelius to the slack channel by typing the following: /invite @gmelius