Updated by Gmelius
Plan: Growth & Above
Gmail users have access to send later natively.
Recurring emails are just like scheduled emails but will be sent for a set number of occurrences or repetitively. For example, you can schedule a monthly recurring email to remind an employee to submit their monthly expense report.
- Click On the Clock Icon in your compose Window.
- Select "Set Recurring email".
- Set the frequency and condition of your choice and Click on the "NEXT STEP" button.
- Click on Save.
After you click on the clock schedule icon located next to the
Send button, select
Set recurring email:
You can choose from the following options:
- Frequency: How often the message will be sent (e.g. every day, week, month, or year)
- Send time: The time the message will be sent
- Start & end date: Choose when to schedule and when to stop the recurring sequence. Choose a specific date or a fixed number of occurrences, or let it run indefinitely
- Weekdays only: Check this box if you want your sequence to skip weekends and only deliver your messages on weekdays. Messages that would have been sent over a weekend will be postponed to the following Monday.
When you’ve finished creating your sequence, click on the