Add users from different domains
How to install Gmelius
How To Install Gmelius across a Google Workspace domain
Is Gmelius available on mobile?
Switching to Gmelius
How to create a board
How to add and use task cards
How to add an email to a board
Manage your boards
How to delete a board
How to create a shared inbox
How to convert a Google Group into a shared inbox
Manage emails in your shared inbox
Manage users of a shared inbox
How to send emails and reply from a shared email address
How to stop sharing an email conversation
How to rename or delete your shared inbox
How to create and use tags
How to setup an email alias
How to change the workflow of a shared inbox and view shared conversations in the inbox
How to use keyboard Shortcuts
How to prevent email conversations from being shared
Understanding shared inboxes
How to use a shared conversation links
Users are not receiving emails in the shared inbox
Pin the "Assigned to me" in your inbox
How to create and use Gmail shared labels
How to edit your shared labels
Understanding the difference between a shared inbox and a shared label
Notes & Mentions
Workflow Rules & SLAs
Understanding Gmelius Rules
How to create a rule
How to set-up an autoresponder
How to create alerts for shared inboxes (SLA)
How to assign emails in a round robin
How to create a meeting
How to schedule meetings from your inbox
How to share and edit meetings
How to connect your Zoom account to Gmelius Meetings
How to create a sequence
How to add contacts to a sequence
How to remove a contact from a sequence
How to share a sequence
How to edit an active sequence
How to pause a sequence during the weekend
How to unthread emails in a sequence
How to create and edit campaigns
How many emails can I send each day with campaigns?
Understanding the difference between a single-stage and a multi-stage campaign?
How to add an unsubscribe link to a campaign
How to stop a multi-stage campaign?
How to export my Google contacts to a CSV file
Understanding the analytics of your campaign
How to set up a campaign with SMTP
How to create and use email templates
How to create and use email snippets
Manage your email templates
How to add attachments to a template
How to track an email
How to know if my emails have been read
How to enable per-recipient tracking
I get an open notification when checking my sent emails
Email tracking is not working
Possible reasons behind a large number of opens on my tracked emails
CRM Integration (Bcc rules)
What happens at the end of my trial?
What are the limits on the free version of Gmelius?
How to contact support
Do you have a public roadmap?
Is Gmelius available in another language?
Is Gmelius available for Microsoft Outlook?
Gmelius SLAs and System Requirements
Gmelius is not visible in Gmail
How to clear my local storage
Activation window keeps popping up
My signature is not updated on my templates
How to fix the Err_Connection_Reset error
Troubleshooting a Shared Inbox
How to know if my issue is related to a conflict or not?
Gmail is slow
Legal & Policies
How to add and manage users
Roles and permissions
How to transfer your Gmelius subscription
How to cancel your subscription
How to uninstall Gmelius
How to permanently delete your Gmelius account
Difference between my legacy plan and the current ones
Feature Deprecation Process & Policies
Understanding your invoice
How to update my billing details
Accepted forms of payment
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
How to upgrade to a paid plan
In this page
Updated by Gmelius
How to create a shared label
You can set up a new Gmail Shared Label, from your Gmelius dashboard.
- Click on the Gmelius icon for your Gmelius Sidebar to appear in Gmail.
- Click on 'Create'.
- Select from the drop-down the option to create a new shared label. A new tab in your browser will open directing you to your Shared Labels configuration panel.
Direct link: https://gmelius.io/shared-labels/create
- Enter name of the New Shared label you want to create or select from the drop-down list existing Gmail Labels that you want to share with your team. The latter option allows you to share Gmail labels in bulk.
- Enter or select the users you wish to share your label with.
- Click on "Next".
- Choose if you want to automatically add future team members to your shared label(s). You can change this option afterwards.
- Decide where you want your team to manage the shared label(s) from.
When you transform a Gmail label into a Gmelius Shared Label, the configuration will only work for new labeled email conversations
If you had prior emails under your Gmail label you want to sync with your team, follow the steps below:
- Hover over the actions column (tree vertical dots) of the respective shared label and click on the option: Synchronize history
Create nested shared labels
Exactly as with your parent Gmail labels, Gmelius lets you transform Gmail sub-labels into nested shared labels.
- In Gmail: Add a sub-label under the already created Gmail Shared Label.
- Head to your Gmelius Dashboard to transform the sub-label into a Gmail Shared Label,
Direct link: https://gmelius.io/shared-labels/create
- From the drop-down list, choose the newly created label; Proceed as usual with the creation of the shared label, choose with who to share it and complete the setup.
You are all set! Refresh your inbox and voilà your shared sub-label is ready to use!
How to apply a shared label to an email
Manually add the label to emails
- drag and drop conversations to the shared label.
- Label as: / Move to: Labels can be manually added to the emails by using the Gmail native Label as or Move to buttons.
Automatically label emails with Gmail Filters
You can set up a filter on Gmail to apply labels to emails that fulfil desired conditions.
Gmail Filters can be created in Gmail Settings. To do so, select Gmail Settings "Gear Icon" and choose Settings from the drop-down menu. You can also create Gmail Filters from the Search bar by using the downward arrow.
- Head to the Filters tab and click on 'Create a new filter';
- Define the conditions you want to be met;
- Choose 'Create a Filter'
- Select the checkbox that reads 'Apply the label'
- Choose the Shared Label from the drop-down list beside it.
- Hit 'Create Filter'.
You can also select to apply a filter to matching conversations as you are creating it.
Automatically label emails using Gmelius Automation
From shared email templates, to sequences and rules, Gmelius allows you to automate the application of a shared label.
- Shared email templates: Each time you use a template you can automatically apply a shared label to the conversation. Option under Advanced Settings.
- Sequences: Add a new step, and from the ' Select an action' dropdown list, choose 'Add a label'. Plan: Growth & Above
- Rules: Gmail filters for your shared inboxes. Apply a shared label automatically to categorize or loop in another team, in conversations already routed to your shared inboxes / labels. Plan: Growth & Above