How to install Gmelius across a G Suite domain?Last Updated: November 26, 2019
You can automatically install Gmelius for all users in your G Suite organization. Your users will then see the Gmelius extension in their Chrome browser, or on a Chrome device, when they're signed in to their G Suite account.
Before you begin
Before you can force-install apps or extensions for your users, you need to turn on their Chrome Web Store service in your Admin console. You can find this service in your Admin console by going to Apps > Additional Google Services. For detailed steps, see Turn Additional Google Services on or off.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, click Device management. (Where is it?)
- On the left, click Chrome management.
- Click App management.
- Search for and select Gmelius. If you don’t see Gmelius, use the filters on the left to find it.
- Select the following category of settings: "User settings: Force-install the item for users who sign in with an account in your domain."
- In the Orgs section on the left, click the organizational unit where you want to force-install the item. To install items for everyone your organization, select the top-level organizational unit.
- Under Force Installation, turn the switch/setting on.
- Click Save.