How to manage your cardsLast Updated: February 17, 2020
Drag and Drop.
The easiest way to manage the cards in your board is to drag them around. This can either be to change the due-date, assignee or whatever your columns define. In our example board below, the card is dragged over to Micheal's column, assigning it to him.
General card management.
When clicking on a card, it will open up, and you will have the options above:
- Setting a due date.
- Add a label to the card/email.
- Create subtasks (for example if something needs to be done before replying to a client)
- Reply directly to the email (redirects you to the conversation in Gmail).
- The "More" button allows for a couple more options:
- Quickly close the card/email.
- Set a due date, the same functionality as above.
- Set a priority for the card, especially helpful when dealing with a lot of cards.
- Quick move to another column.
- Get a shareable link, that you can share the conversation in another platform (Google Calendar, Slack, CRM, etc.)
Ticketing Options in your card.
If your board is linked with a shared inbox, your "email" cards will have the ticketing widget, which allows for the following:
- Assignment of cards/emails directly from the board.
- Changing the status (Open/Closed)
- Adding tags to the conversation.
- @Mentions and notes so you can keep the team notified, or ping someone to take over.