Roles, teams and permissionsLast Updated: March 18, 2020
As an admin of your subscription, you can change your teammate's status to a "Manager" and delegate responsibilities, from "Billing" to "User Management".
How to change your teammate's status to a "Manager"?
1. Go to your account and click on "company"
2. Under Action click on "Edit" icon
3. Under Company Roles, select Manager and click Save.
Teams and Permissions
Gmelius allows you to organize your account into Teams (separate team workspaces) - without complicating your billing and subscription. Each Team can have its own Team Admin and a specific workspace.
What can Team Admins do?
• Add/remove users to their Teams.
• Create Sub-Teams within their Teams.
• Assign roles within their Teams and Sub-Teams.
Team Members will collaborate directly with their Team, and not with the whole list of users in their Gmelius subscription.
For example, you can organize your Gmelius subscription with Teams for each company department, and create separate shared inboxes, shared labels, templates, boards, and sequences for each team.
Create a team
1. Go to your account and click on Company
2. Click on the tab Teams
3. Click on Create Team
4. Type the name of your team
5. You can place this team under the supervision of another one (main team). The main team administrators will have full access to this team.
6. Select the team administrator(s)
7. Select the team members and click on Done