How to create a sequence?Last Updated: December 12, 2019
How to create a sequence?
You can create and manage your Sequences from your Gmelius dashboard. To create a sequence, click on the "New Sequence" blue button on the top right corner.
Direct URL: https://gmelius.io/automation/sequences/create
First, ensure to pick a descriptive name for your sequence. You'll find and insert a sequence later on thanks to its name.
A Gmelius sequence always starts by creating the first email of your sequence. You can use your existing Gmelius templates or create a new email from scratch using as many variables as needed to personalize the content of your message.
This completes the 1st stage of your sequence. Gmelius sequences support as many stages as you need. To create a new stage, just click on the big pink "+" button.
You'll see different conditions ("IF": replied, not replied, opened, not opened, ...) and different possible actions ("THEN": send email, add to a board, add a label, add a note, ...).
You are now ready to use your sequence from your compose window or in a multi-stage campaign.
Configure your sequence
Here are the available options inside your settings tab when creating a sequence:
- Rename your sequence
- Allow recipients to be enrolled in the same sequence multiple times.
- Insert the content of previous emails inside your emails.
- Un-enroll recipients from receiving additional emails in this sequence upon reply.
- Block recipients from being enrolled in different sequences at the same time.
- Include an unsubscribe link.
- Pause the flow during weekends.
- Share and allow other users to edit the sequence