How to create a campaign?Last Updated: December 12, 2019
Gmelius campaigns let you quickly send personalized emails to entire contact lists, at the date and time of your choosing.
To create a new campaign, please follow this link: https://gmelius.io/automation/campaigns/create
The creation of a campaign follows a straightforward 3-step process.
1. Import data
1. Upload your contacts, name the campaign and click on continue.
2. You then get a quality check on each column according to the percentage of rows left blank, so you know which information is best to include in your email and which to select fallback options for.
2. Compose email
Single-stage or Multi-stage?
Once you click on the button "Continue", you get to the second screen where you can schedule your campaign, select the alias (if any), customize the name of the sender and then decide if you are going to send a single-stage or a multi-stage campaign.
1. Click on the tab SINGLE-STAGE and compose your email. You can also insert variables into the subject and body of your email.
Related: why to add an unsubscribe link
1. Click on MULTI-STAGE, select a sequence you created and click on continue
2. If you have any variables, you will be asked to replace them by the variables (columns) of your contact list. You can also create a custom variable, e.g. if you have a variable in your sequence that could not be replaced by a variable of your contact list.
3. Preview your campaign and save/send it
The last screen gives you the opportunity to preview your campaign before sending it and decide how many emails you want to send per day (according to your contact list size and the campaign limits). Finally, you can either choose to save the campaign for later or send it.