Gmelius is not visible in my Gmail inboxLast Updated: April 18, 2019
A) Gmelius buttons are not visible in the compose window
When the size of your screen is too small and/or a large number of Gmelius features are enabled, you can find the Gmelius icons by clicking the grid menu button, as shown below.
B) Corrupted or outdated version of the extension
- Check if Gmelius is installed in your browser, e.g., chrome://extensions
- If the answer to point 1) is yes, remove your current copy of Gmelius
- (Re-) install Gmelius
- Clear your browser's cache. See tutorial
- Reload your inbox.
C) Gmelius is disabled in your inbox
- Click on the Gmelius icon within the right sidebar of Gmail.
- Click on "Activate Gmelius".
Fix 99.99% of other issues...
By clearing your local data
If the problem persists, there may exist some minor corruptions in your local data. To fix it, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions Look for "Third-party apps with account access".
- Remove Gmelius.
- Finally, clear your local data and reload your inbox.
By identifying and disabling a conflicting extension
One of your installed extensions may enter into conflict with Gmelius. For more details, please take a look at our up-to-date list of known conflicting extensions: https://help.gmelius.com/article/conflicting-extensions
By whitelisting Gmelius
If you notice that Gmelius is loading on your home computer, but not on your work computer, this is probably due to your firewall configuration.
You can whitelist
*.firebaseio.com on port 443.
If this is not feasible, our associated ASN is 15169: https://www.dan.me.uk/bgplookup?asn=15169
Feel free to ask your network's administrator to whitelist the latter domains.