What happens if I don’t upgrade to a paid plan at the end of my trial?Last Updated: July 06, 2019
Once your free Gmelius trial is over, to continue using our services without limitations you will need to upgrade to any of our paid plans. If you don't proceed with a Gmelius plan, your account will automatically be reverted to our FREE plan.
Our Free plan offers all the essentials to work from Gmail.
You will be getting a part of Gmelius' functionalities with limitations in usage.
You will have access to:
- email tracking with desktop notifications but without detail tracking activity streams and advanced tracking options;
- unlimited use of email scheduling (send later) and smart snooze;
- 10 / month email follow-ups,
- 10 / month email notes,
- 1 CRM integration rule (Bcc & Cc rules),
- 1 Kanban board,
- up to 5 email templates,
- and most of our security and privacy options.
Our pricing page details all the features and services provided under each plan, e.g. free, plus and growth.
To upgrade directly to a Gmelius plan: gmelius.io/account/upgrade
If you need help choosing a plan that best suits your needs, don't hesitate to contact us via our chat widget or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org