How to assign emails in your shared inbox?Last Updated: December 17, 2019
Three ways to assign emails to a user in a shared inbox:
In the email
On the top of your Gmelius sidebar (click on the Gmelius logo, if not automatically displayed), you are going to find Gmelius' Ticketing Widget,
The Ticketing Widgets enables you, among others, to assign conversations and change assignees when needed.
- Click on the Gmelius logo, if not automatically displayed
- Click on the drop-down 'Assign to' in the Gmelius widget on the right pane of your Gmail to find a list of all the users in the Shared Mailbox to whom the email can be assigned and click on the person you want to assign the email to.
- Select a few emails
- Click on the "Share and Assign" button
- Click on the person you want to assign the email to and the tick box will turn blue.
In the email list
- Click on the "Share and Assign" Button that appears while you hover the email list.
- From the drop-down list of team members the conversation has been shared with, double-click the already ticked grey box of the team member you wish to assign the conversation to.
Once the conversation has been assigned, the box will be reverted to blue.